- Onion -2
- Gram flour(kadalai maavu)-1/2 -3/4 cup(approximately)
- Rava- 1 tablespoon (optional)
- rice flour-2 tablespoon
- red chilli powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda -1/4 teaspoon
- kesari colour powder- a pinch
- Oil- for deep frying
A quick recipe :-D
- Chop the onions.
- Mix gram flour, rice flour, red chilli powder, kesari powder, baking soda and salt with the chopped onions.
- Sprinkle some water. Do not add too much of water like bajji.
- Take care that the onion pieces are coated with the mixture.
- Keep it aside for 10- 15 mins.
- Heat the oil.
- Add the onion - flour mixture into small irregular shaped pieces.
- Fry it till golden brown.