- Thun fish-(boiled and hacked)-150 gm
- Onion(large)- 1
- Garlic powder- 1/2 teaspoon (or add ginger garlic paste -1 tablespoon)
- Ginger powder- 1/2 teaspoon (or ginger garlic paste)
- turmeric powder-1/4 teaspoon
- chilli powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- coriander powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil- 1 table spoon
- Mustard -1 teaspoon
- Urad dhal- 1teaspoon
- Curry leaves
- Cook the thun fish in steam and hack it into very small pieces. Keep it aside.
- Add oil in the tava.
- Once oil is heated add all the seasoning items.
- Add the onions and a pinch of salt. Fry it till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic powder/paste , turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder.
- Once the onions are well cooked, add the cooked hacked fish to the tava and mix it well.
- Finally add garam masala powder and cook it in sim flame under closed lid for 5 mins.(sprinkle some water and salt, if needed)
- The thun fish curry should be dry.
- Serve it hot with any type of main dish like rice, chappathi, dosa, etc.
- Option: Add few drops of lime juice before serving.