- Makkaroni/ Noodles- 250 gms
- Tomato - 2 ( or Tomato Puri- 5-6 tablespoon)
- Turmeric Powder- 1/4 teaspoon
- Chilli powder- 1/2 teaspoon( or 1/4)
- Butter- 3 or 4 tablespoon
- Egg-2 or 3
- Oil- 1 or 2 teaspoon
- Cook the makkaroni/Noodles in salted boiling water 8-10 mins according to the instructions given.
- Add 2-3 oil drops to makkaroni while cooking to avoid sticking.
- Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the eggs to it.
- Add a pinch of salt and stir the eggs till it is clumped and cooked completely.
- Heat Butter in another pan and add chopped tomatoes or tomato puree.( add more or less tomato puree according to required taste)
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder(slightly less than usual indian recipes), and required salt.
- Cook the tomatoes till they are completely smashed.
- Now add the cooked egg clumps and makkaroni.
- Stir it well till it gets completely mixed up and become warm enough to serve.