- Milk-300 ml
- Custard powder-2 1/2 tablespoons
- Sugar-3 1/2 tablespoons
- 3 or more kind of Fruits
- (banana, apple, pineapple, orange, plums, cherry, etc)
- Nuts and dry grapes- if desired.
- Take a small bowl and mix the custard powder in 3 tablespoon of cold milk into a thin paste without any clumps.
- Custard powder can be of any desired flavour.I used mixed fruit flavour.
- Heat the remaining milk with sugar in a pan.
- When the milk is boiled, add the custard mixture while stirring with a spoon in the other hand.
- Just continue stirring for few seconds (it takes not more than a minute) till you get a thick paste.
- Cut the fruits into even big squares and take it in the required bowl.
- Add the paste to this bowl with fruits and cool it in refrigerator.
- Do not cool it in freezer.
- Garnish with fried nuts and dry grapes while serving.